*DATE CHANGE* Olympic Gold Medalist Nastia Liukin coming to Beach Bounders Gymnastics on Sunday, May 19th!Jul 19th, 2018 | By Beach Bounders
*DATE CHANGE* Due to a conflict in Nastia’s schedule the event date has changed to Sunday, May 19, 2019 at Beach Bounders & Mid-Coast Gymnasts:
A gymnastics superstar is coming!
Olympic Gold Medalist Nastia Liukin will spend Sunday, May 19 with us!
You have the opportunity to meet Nastia, win great prizes, and raise funds for The Alana Rose Foundation!
The Alana Rose Foundation works to provide financial assistance to families with a terminal or life-threatening illness to help with travel, housing and/or living expenses for qualified families, making children happier and healthier by keeping their family together.
What began as a single family struggling to find a way to alleviate financial burdens to spend time with their daughter, grew quickly into a foundation committed to helping families remain together through hardship.
The more money you raise, the more prizes you’ll win, the more time you’ll spend with Nastia and the more good you’ll do for others! You may even win a private clinic with Nastia, and lunch with Nastia!
Nastia Liukin @ Beach Bounders Gymnastics & Athletics
Sunday, May 19, 2019
(9:00 am – 2:00 pm)
400 S Brown Street
Fruitand, MD. 21826
The 2008 Olympic Games was Nastia’s shining moment. She was instrumental in USA’s success. Nastia led the team to a team silver medal. Individually, Nastia won a bronze medal on floor, silver medal on balance beam and uneven bars, and after the performance of a lifetime, won the coveted all-around Olympic gold medal title ahead of teammate Shawn Johnson! Nastia’s all-around win marked just the third time that an American woman had won the Olympic all-around title. Nastia finished her competitive career with five Olympic medals and nine World medals, the second highest total of any U.S. gymnast.
Check out our fantastic prize lineup (with dollar amounts that must be raised to win each prize):
Raise money, help others, and score awesome prizes. It’s a win-win-win!
- $125: Attend a gymnastics clinic with Nastia, and receive an event wristband.
- $250: Meet Nastia for pictures, autographs and Q&A session. One Parent welcome!
- $500: Original artist’s rendering poster of Nastia.
- $1,000: Nastia will present you a signed Certificate of Fundraising Excellence during the Q&A session.
- $1,500: You’re taking home a snazzy trophy to show the world that you’re a fundraising CHAMPION! Nastia will autograph and personally present your new hardware
- $2,000: Bring an extra guest to the event – whoever you like!
- $3,000: Attend a private Rio Olympics roundtable discussion with Nastia. Learn about the Olympics from an Olympian!
- $5,000: Pose alongside Nastia in the official event picture that Nastia will post to her 1 million social media followers!
- $12,500: FUNDRAISING GOLD MEDALIST! The all-time individual fundraising record for a Lucas Sports Inc. event is $12,500. Beat this record and Lucas Sports will give you a $1,000 Amazon gift card!
Go for the top! Our top overall fundraisers will win awesome experiences with Nastia!
- Top 30 will participate in an additional private clinic with Nastia. This is an amazing opportunity to get tips from a world champion gymnast!
- Top 10 will attend a private lunch with Nastia. Bring your questions, your camera, and your appetite!
Ready to get started?
- Click the Register link on this website.
- Click the FAQ’s link for fundraising tips.
- Check your e-mail for our weekly fundraising contests.
Have fun, help others, win awesome swag, and hang with a sports legend. How great is that!
Nastia Liukin is coming – get ready – sign up to fundraise today!